We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDesign Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse Empty
PostSubject: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Here is a comp they are having to design your own darts and maybe they will go into full production, worth a try, why not show us your finished designs in here:

Have you ever thought of the perfect design for the perfect dart?

Put your ideas to work.......and you could win!!!

In association with Puma Darts, Dartswarehouse are hosting a dart design competition. Open to all Dartswarehouse members (one entry per member) - we know you the players are the ones who know what dart works for you - so here’s your chance to design your own dart. You never know this may well go into production and be used by a top ranked player!!

Please click on the link, fill out the form , attach your drawing and email into us by 27th August 2012 . Design a Dart Competition

This is not a copy of what is out there already but something you believe would be a good looking and great throwing dart. It could be a combination of things from darts you have used so are welcome to send through photos or a drawing to go with your entry.

What's the Prize?? – to have your dart made and will be laser engraved with your name and we will send you three sets for you to share with your friends or keep. And also for yourself the kudos for having a dart in the Puma Darts or Shot! dart ranges.

There are 5 prizes packs to be won. Every complete entry will receive a shaft and flight gift pack Smile

Entries will be judged by the Puma Darts design team and winners will be advised by email.

We look forward to receiving your entry!

From the team at Dartswarehouse
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Nobody stands a chance when they see your design Darren hahaha

May be worth having a go though - cheers for the link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Definitely worth a shot
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Grip has this in the Bag... He's in a different class when it comes to this. Even the Queen's a fan of his work.

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:27 pm

LOL! oh yeah forgot about my master dart design skills, I may as well delete this thread then, as I obviously have won it already! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Sounds like a great competition! I'm definately going to enter. My idea is for a Lim shaped barrel with a revolutionary grip featuring grooves and precision drilled holes, I'm thinking up to 192 holes..........oh wait.................damn need a new idea now!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:37 pm

dannyd180 wrote:
Sounds like a great competition! I'm definately going to enter. My idea is for a Lim shaped barrel with a revolutionary grip featuring grooves and precision drilled holes, I'm thinking up to 192 holes..........oh wait.................damn need a new idea now!! Very Happy

lol on floor
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:52 pm

dannyd180 wrote:

And don't forget to send them an email every few days before you send the real picture so they get excited before they see the finished design
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:56 pm

mc1958 wrote:
dannyd180 wrote:

And don't forget to send them an email every few days before you send the real picture so they get excited before they see the finished design

Lol good one. Maybe if I win and they make them they will send me a picture of the darts with a cloth over them! I think I'll call them 911 darts
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 pm

cry laugh I will send em a blank image and call them Invisi Darts!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Has anyone entered this comp then?
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Yeah, I gave it ago just on the off chance. Didn't design anything really weird or wonderful so I won't be holding my breath. Just came up with something that I think would suit me Smile
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:43 pm

I think thats the thing though Hamo they expect you to design a dart to suit your needs, I will do mine soon.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:58 pm

getagrip wrote:
I think thats the thing though Hamo they expect you to design a dart to suit your needs, I will do mine soon.

Especially if they are going to send you three sets as part of the prize
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 pm

come on grip show that design again.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:30 pm

What this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what about my carrot design:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Just entered this - found the specs of my first set of customs so went with that Very Happy

Looks like you get a free set of shafts and flights as well just for entering
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Yeah thats right Mike you do, and I think if I read it right there is 3 chances of getting your darts made? will need to check it again, but worth entering just for the freebies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Haven't used my MC Hammers for a while - just got them out for a quick chuck and they really are a nice dart - I'll post the 180 in the show us thread lol
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Love those designs Geta, when do you expect production to start on them?? lol
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Recieved my stems and flights today Laughing can't beat a freebie happy dude
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Jimbo21 wrote:
Love those designs Geta, when do you expect production to start on them?? lol

soon hopefully, just need to get the price tag right, I think people will want to pay at least £200 for such a great design as that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
benfitz

benfitz

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:38 pm

[quote="hamo"]Recieved my stems and flights today Laughing can't beat a freebie happy dude [/quote]

How man flights and stems do you get
See if it's worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Its just one set of each
Back to top Go down
benfitz

benfitz

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Ah ok thanks I might do it later if I get time
Back to top Go down
benfitz

benfitz

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:05 am

Link above not working for me

It works fine on IPad but not with my main computer and I can't enter with my iPad because I need to upload a image and it won't let me do that with my iPad

Any help
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:20 am

It was not working for me yesterday but it did this morning, and I just tried and it is working ok for me now. Not sure what the problem might be really?
Back to top Go down
benfitz

benfitz

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:56 am

Yeah it's working fine on iPad so I'm not too sure
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Benfitz, try clearing the cache of your browser.
Back to top Go down
benfitz

benfitz

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Ok will do
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse   Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Design Your Own Dart Competition at Dartswarehouse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-