We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesVegadarts.com LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Vegadarts.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spat66

spat66

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 am

This is another site I use in the U.S. They carry a lot of the Japanese made products. No Cosmo but L-Style. Website is easy to navigate. A lot of gear, great customer service . I've ordered flights and shafts a couple of times. Received my order in 2 days, packaged well and cost was about $4. Majority is soft tip darts but the Japanese are starting to make steel tips too. I would rate them 9/10
board with face
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm

I have browsed that site a few times mainly to look at the Japanese stuff, but just cant bring myself to pay the prices for those Japanese darts, with the shipping too and potential import tax and Royal Mail handling fees its not worth it for us overseas guys.

Nice site though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:15 am

great to hear, i usually find myself browsing vega darts but have yet to order anything as i am pretty well stocked at the moment. they do have some great looking darts though drool
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:38 am

Their darts are high, but some nice stuff. I ordered some L-Flights and the new L -Shafts just recently. I got some of the colored Joker Driver shafts from them before - great shafts! I have since had my friend in Japan get me some over there and saved me some $
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:43 am

I seen those Joker shafts and like the look of them, they have a good rep I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Lefty544

Lefty544

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:41 am

Spat, if you could please provide a -1/0/+1 rating for the following topics for Vegadarts so that I can add them to the Shops Summary table I would really appreciate it.

Price - How much it cost for the gear.
Selection - How much gear they offer.
Website - How easy is it to navigate the website.
S&H - How well the gear was packaged and delivered safely and timely. Try to only take the shops responsiveness into consideration since they can't actually control the couriers.
Postage ($, £, €) - How much they charged for delivery.
Customer Service - How friendly, helpful, and quick they were in dealing with your overall order and concerns.
Addtl Comments - Anything that you want to add that you think is relevant to aid others in their search for dart equipment.
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:26 am

Price: That's a tough one - all the japanese gear is pricey. +1
Selection: +1
S&H: +1 packaged very well - received 2 days after order
Postage: +1 I think it was $3.50 for 3 sets of flights and shafts
Customer Service: +1 They acually called me right after I placed an order to tell me they were out of stock on an item they thought they had.
There was an issue with the Joker Driver shafts being discontinued, but now they are under the L-Style name. They are very helpful I would recommend them for the Japanese gear. I wish they carried Cosmo but who knows they may after awhile
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:34 am

thank you very much. If the gear is pricey then I thought you would have been less inclined to give it a +1 because the comparison should be based against all shops you buy from. However, I will leave it as is.

If you could provide a similar review for The Dart Zone I would appreciate it. If there is any topic that you did not personally experience feel free to omit it.
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Lefty544 wrote:
thank you very much. If the gear is pricey then I thought you would have been less inclined to give it a +1 because the comparison should be based against all shops you buy from. However, I will leave it as is.

If you could provide a similar review for The Dart Zone I would appreciate it. If there is any topic that you did not personally experience feel free to omit it.

The gear they sell is not more expensive than others that carry the same product lines. Japanese darts and accessories are just more expensive than what people are accustomed to paying for English and American style stuff. Their prices are right in line with other sites that carry the same stuff.

They also have good customer service. Vega darts has really taken good care of me on my orders. I had an order that was out of stock and they made good on it by sending me extras (laro shafts, 100 lip points, and flights).
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Its a nice site for sure. Not to throw water on them because their products look fantastic , tell me why I wouldn't just have Madhouse make the same dart at a fraction of the costs? The Japanese are great imitators and innovators for sure. This is not to wind you up but a legit question.
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:31 am

SilverSaber wrote:
Its a nice site for sure. Not to throw water on them because their products look fantastic , tell me why I wouldn't just have Madhouse make the same dart at a fraction of the costs? The Japanese are great imitators and innovators for sure. This is not to wind you up but a legit question.

Nothing stopping you from doing that. The end result would be something the same but still different. I've been very happy with my $110 purchase of Dynasty darts. They are 95% Tungsten and when weighed came out at 16.50, 16.50, and 16.50 respectively.

I'm not like a lot of the players on here. I buy a good quality set of darts and play with them for years. I've had my same Black Widows since the 90's. The only reason I changed is I took several years off and found that I needed more grip at the back. Also If you average it out, it is pretty cheap when spread over 10+ years of playing.

The Japanese have taken things to a new level, and this will only help the game as the innovations are finding their way into English and American darts and players.

I thought it was awesome to see the PDC challenge event as this is what the sport needs, true international play. With that comes people trying things they may not have previously.

I believe that Darts Live and Worlds darts are going to cause quite a resurgence of play. You've got Japanese playing in steel tip and some top Euro players playing on soft tip.

It's a win win for us and the sport we love.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:58 am

Good reply, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

Vegadarts.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegadarts.com   Vegadarts.com EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:30 am

Back to top Go down