We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesGrafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Coach

The Coach

Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed Empty
PostSubject: Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed   Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:54 am

Here are the latest darts to land in the Garden State. In seniority order, a set of Fat Cat soft-tips (16g) to replace the ones I had to give to my grandson, a set of Target Perfect Storm (23g) and a set of Shot! Grafix camo darts (23g).

The Grafix came in a nice presentation case with an extra set of shafts (unfortunately, none of the pics came out). The Storms came in the hard to describe box (clever, cheap....??) with no extras. The Fat Cats came in a plastic case with extra tips, shafts, flights, flight protectors and a tool. Go figure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The 3 hanging out.

The Storm barrel. It has an almost smooth feel to it. No real grippy, but comfortable.

The Grafix barrel. Not sure how to describe the coating. It's weird, also almost smooth, but comfortable.

I got the Fat Cats from Ozone. Good price and they came fast. I swapped out the plastic shafts for some aluminium short shafts I had. The plastic ones were too long.
The Perfect Storms came from A180. Good price, but took over 3 weeks to arrive.
The Shot!s came from A-Z. Good price and as always fast shipping.

Overall, I like all 3. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed   Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:03 am

Very nice sal I do like those grafhix darts think I will have to get. Some!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed   Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:15 am

perfect storms are awesome looking darts
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed   Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:56 am

like those storms a lot. my brother used to use them and he swapped the silver storm points for black ones and they looked even better!
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed   Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 pm

I used to have a set of Perfect Storm 2 darts. Very well-made and the grip is to my liking. The coating is good, mine had very few scratches. Just a tad lighter for me, since I am more accustomed to 25g and 26g.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed   Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed Empty

Back to top Go down

Grafix, Perfect Storm and Support Our Troops - 3 in a bed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1