We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDarts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). Empty
PostSubject: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:31 pm

>>>>>>>>>> CANCELLED <<<<<<<<<<

Congratulations to TheFox180 who won last week's great challenge. fox180 trohy

Fox is away for a few days and so is unable to pick this weeks challenge and so I have had a look around and found a nice little challenge to help with triples and doubles:

OK, so this one is called '3'.

Starting with 1 (and continuing through to the Bullseye in numerical order) we must score exactly 3 points on each numbered segment. so a single is 1 point, double, 2 points and a treble is 3 points. Obviously the Bullseye is split into a single and a double and so will take at least 2 darts.
The idea would be to move onto the next segment in 1 dart by hitting the treble, however a single may require a shot at the double or you may hit 3 singles, if you miss with a dart, a single and a double would be needed etc
So to move onto the next number a score of exactly 3 is required, so rather than just aiming to score as high a score on each number as possible a bit of thinking may be needed as to how to take out your 3 points.

So this weeks winner will be determined by who gets to the highest number, if anyone manages to get to and past the Bullseye start at 1 again.

CANCELLED

LEADER-BOARD:

Last edited by Rebel on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:48 pm

So if you throw 3 darts and dont score 3 you cant advance to the next number and the round ends, is that right?

Sounds tough! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Yeah Grip, if you fail to score 3 on a particular number that ends that particular try.

Hmmmm, you got me thinking now, it does sound tough, may have to change this challenge.

Got it of one of the player websites as one of his routines but may be too difficult for us mere mortals affraid

Ill see if theres something a bit less challenging.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Only tough for us lesser players, I'm sure its fine for the other guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Ok we can see how it goes, if no good then can soon change it to something else. Me Thinking
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:27 pm

well I can give you my score in advance then = 1 lol!
Back to top Go down
mark86

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:46 pm

so if i got 3 on 1 3 on 2 and 3 on 3 then didnt score on number 4 then id score 9. u should do summit simple likeleast darts needed to around the board on the doubles 1-20 but dont include the bull or do so if u want
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:50 pm

I think its to see at what number you can reach, so if you get 3 on 1,2,3, then the number 3 would be your highest.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:57 am

Grips right with that, I think this one may be too complicated and too hard - i'll look for another one and ditch this one I think.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:03 am

Ah ok Greg, there is always my favourite, see how many ya can miss with!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 am

hahahhahah, i'd be good at that one too Grip lol on floor

I'll post a new one, Round in doubles, and post link here before locking.

Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 am

OK I will lock this, this weeks challenge can be found here:

http://www.dartsnutz.com/t1885-darts-nutz-weekly-challenge-active#22014

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).   Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled). Empty

Back to top Go down

Darts Nutz Weekly Challenge (Cancelled).

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1