We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesI love my postman, he always brings me such nice things LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFox180

I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things Empty
PostSubject: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 pm

All three of these wonderous items arrived today. I think I may have to ask the postie out on a date or something..

23g Signed Flash darts courtesy of Solardarts.com
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24g Gold Phil Taylor phase 2's courtesy of SilverSaber

24g Target chizzy fusions from Jedi
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Stuart180

Stuart180

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:42 pm

I like the look of those Chizzy darts, very nice
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:49 pm

The chizzys are very nice darts stuart, theyre my game darts. I swapped jedi my 22g version as I felt i needed a slightlier heavy dart
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Very nice Fox!

Its so nice getting little packages through the post, maybe I am more addicted to that little high than the darts itself? Very Happy

So what do you think of the Flash darts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:58 pm

I havnt had a chance to throw them yet grip, they certainly look nice but with them being signed im unsure as to whether i want to even take them out the box!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 pm

True mate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Had a quick chuck with the p2's. As nice as i remember them, should never have given my old set away
Back to top Go down
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:38 am

Oooh, never noticed the Flash darts were micro grip, dammit Fox! Have you had a throw since or going to keep them? Look nice indeed though I am a little wary of micro grips as they don't seem to last that long. The other sets are lovely too, would a love a grippier version of the Chizzys.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:41 am

I still havnt got the flash's out the box, would rather keep them mint tbh with them being signed. The chizzys really are lovely darts, the o'shea stones are same dimensions and similar grip if you want a grippier version.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:02 am

Nice Fox,
quality arrows all of them.
I wished I had never sold , traded my Chris Masons Sad
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:44 am

I MIGHT be able to get hold of a set larry, pretty sure my mates got a set knocking about, if i can pinch them i'll send them to ya pal
Back to top Go down
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:24 am

I had the O'Shea stone grips before, lovely darts but the smooth part was right where I put my thumb, looks like the Chizzys have a slightly longer gripped part at the back.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:05 am

Thefox180 wrote:
I MIGHT be able to get hold of a set larry, pretty sure my mates got a set knocking about, if i can pinch them i'll send them to ya pal

Thanks Fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things   I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things Empty

Back to top Go down

I love my postman, he always brings me such nice things

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1