We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesNinedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boybaet14

Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer Empty
PostSubject: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:41 pm

They only carry cosmo products.also taking international orders and free shipping just put BonusShipping got
My cosmo items from them.
http://shop.ninedartout.us/
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:00 pm

You can never have too many links for Cosmo dealers - thanks for the link.

I can't see it on the website - do they have a proper address? ie are they in New York, Chicago, etc
Back to top Go down
boybaet14

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Joliet,Illinois..
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Ah Blues Brothers country - many thanks - and welcome to Darts Nutz by the way
Back to top Go down
boybaet14

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Thanks sir
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Thats great! Thanks for the link and the code! good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:13 pm

yeah thanks man !
Back to top Go down
boybaet14

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 pm

No problem guys..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:56 am

I was just put in contact with the owner from a member here and professionally sponsored player Jeff Smith. He responded to my email right away and said he had a very hard to find product in stock for me. Also gave me a code for 10% off my order. Very friendly service. If you're looking for Cosmo stuff, he's the guy. Will update when I receive my order.
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:45 am

almost 200 dollars for a set of barrels...i don't think so ... generic looking mostly...rip off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 am

Very quick shipping considering the holidays. Gave me a tracking number as well. Great guy to deal with. Very friendly. Highly recommend for oddball Japan stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:19 am

Ordered another set of points the other day. Ken does everything right over at Ninedartout.us. Very good communication, emails with tracking numbers and VERY quick shipping. Perfect to deal with in every way. Highest ranks all across the board. It's actually the best American dart company I've ordered from.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:31 am

Added Nine Dart Out to the Shops Summary Table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:17 am

Hey Lefty. I think the -1 for price is a bit unfair to be honest. We all know that Cosmo stuff is VERY expensive to begin with. Ninedartout offers Cosmo stuff in the USA for the cheapest I've seen from any store. Just because Cosmo stuff is expensive I don't think his store should be penalized. That's like someone complaining that a Ferrari store is expensive.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:43 am

The -1 was for the comment left by Vallyr

Vallyr wrote:
almost 200 dollars for a set of barrels...i don't think so ... generic looking mostly...rip off

I will take your comment into account and update the table accordingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:52 am

Lefty544 wrote:
The -1 was for the comment left by Vallyr

Vallyr wrote:

I will take your comment into account and update the table accordingly.

Unfortunately that's what Cosmo barrels cost worldwide. But Ninedartout offers them cheaper than any other shop I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:20 am

I broke down and bought some of those fancy Ti conversion points for kicks will tell y'all how they work out
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:07 am

free shipping to Canada????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 am

Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:50 am

Recently visited Ninedart out and made a purchase.

Site:
Site is a bit basic and internet 1.0'ish but not difficult to navigate.

Product:
Lots of unique product not normally available stateside. Most of it is niche though so you probably wouldn't know you had a need for it unless some one else brought it to your attention.

Check out:
Straight forward link to paypal.

Shipping:
Product was shipped in less than twelve hours.

What did I purchase? Ti Conversion points. Wicked idea
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:57 am

Another great review! good job Shop Summary Table Updated
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:12 am

Orded some 28 mil stainless conversion fit points. They arrived late but only because customs held the item up(i assume the steel in the tips set off some detector some where). Because of it being so late Ken, the owner, threw in some really nice embroided patches for his company nine dart out, cosmo darts, and fit flights by cosmo.

Unfortunately there was a mix up because I ordered solid points and he set spiral grip points. The invoice reflected this and Ken apologized and told me to keep it as a gift and he'd reorder and ship me the correct product!

Summary: Great service even in light of a clerical error! Will definitely be a repeat customer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer   Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninedartout.us authorized cosmo fit dealer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Reviews And Shops :: Shop Reviews-