We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHatricks Weekly Challenge LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Hatricks Weekly Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

Hatricks Weekly Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:52 am

>>>>>>>>>> Closing Date: Friday 29th June <<<<<<<<<<

Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge and congratulations to the winner, Hatrick who has chosen this weeks challenge:

O.K. some of you may know this some may not. It's "121" this is a scoring and outs practice routine that I do every single time I step up to a board wether that be for a comp or just practice. You start at 121 and try to finish it within 9 darts.(every # you get to you will have 9 darts at each one) if you finish 121 within your 9 darts you move on to 122, then 123,and so on..etc.. whatever number you get to lets say your at 125 if you do not finish 125 within your 9 darts then you go all the way back to 121 and start over. Lets see who gets to the highest #. My benchmark for evryone(which is the highest I have ever gotten doing this drill is 152.) This is also a good practice game to play with teamates or friends cause you can play together instead of against each other. Good Luck and let the arrows fly!!! darts throw

hatrick hatrick

Let's all have a go at this one, it sounds like a very good practice routine,

Scores in by 4PM GMT Friday 29th June please,
Good Luck

LEADER-BOARD:

Hatrick........................147
TheFox180............. 146
Bovrilheid............... 130
Rebel.....................130
Hamo........................129
USMC80......................126

Last edited by Rebel on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Had my first attempt at this,managed to get up to 144
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Updated.

Good solid score there Fox good job
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:23 am

If I get a second tonight I'll have a go hat
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:03 am

Hell of a score Fox!
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:09 pm

130.... Disappointed with that score, but a right good practice Hatrick. Thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm

After about 1hour practice yesterday I managed to post a score of 147 for the challenge. Well pleased with that but I still want to shoot to beat my best ever score..

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:39 pm

I do this one in my normal practise routine - love this one. Best I've ever done is 143, but will have a go tonight and post my score (probably around 125 lol).
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:42 pm

123 lol, but will try again. Kind of like this
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:35 am

126, great challenge
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:41 am

Tried again hatrick and couldnt get higher than 127 this time so 130 my highest....good for dealing with pressure when you need that last dart to go in to get the next number
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:42 am

I'm really enjoying this, had another few goes and managed a little better with 146. Still need to better Hat
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:46 am

130 my best so far and I agree, fantastic challenge. Missed 3 darts at D20 for 131 head slap

Managed 125 in just 3 darts too, T20, SB, D20, this is one that I will use for regular practice as I can see this benefiting my game no end.

Cheers for this one Hatrick! hatrick
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 pm

This is an absolutely great practice routine. It helps a little with scoring, it helps with finishing, and it also helps tremendously with your math on finishes from 121 up which is where most people could use the help. If you're playing a match and get around those numbers and dont even have to think about the math when it just comes naturally you will defintely win more games I promise you. This is a drill that I feel everyone could benefit from by adding to their practice routine.
On that note I tried to better my score yesterday (so fox cant catch me...lol) and the best I could come up with was 142.. Sad I was not feeling my darts yesterday oh well thats how it goes sometimes..
Cheers to everyone who has commented on how much they like this one!
Thanks,
Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Will definately have to have a go at this one. Good to see everyone enjoying it, Good choice Hat
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:19 pm

A little disapointed with the turn out on the challenge this week. I thought for sure more people would do this one since it is a great routine and fairly quick to do??? I dunno

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Who knows Hat? I love it, struggling to better you though...
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Hatrick wrote:
A little disapointed with the turn out on the challenge this week. I thought for sure more people would do this one since it is a great routine and fairly quick to do??? I dunno

Hat hatrick

Same here Hat confused

Still a few hours to get the scores in for this week folks Good Luck
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:26 pm

I have been away all week so haven't even lifted a dart.....the withdrawl symptoms have well and truely kicked in....however, I am getting out of work early today so will be able to post a score before closing...i think your scores safe from me anyway hat Smile

As for the turn out, I think alot of people don't post if they don't do well...I usually fire mine in anyway as its all a bit of fun... i think a reason why more took part in the likes of the scoring with 9 darts was because they could wait until they hit a good score with their first three darts. I never done this because a 140 or 180 with the last three could really help a score. But it could be any number of reasons really. I don't think it's the quality of the challenge as everyone seems to have enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:53 am

I think the Euro Champs may have interfered too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:58 am

Had a quick go there without a warm up.couldn't get past 129. Last dart saved me a few times but couldn't get the 130. Seems like a good routine hat....I'll def be adding it to my folder and trying it more often.

Hamo
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:34 am

>>>>>>>>>> Challenge Now Closed <<<<<<<<<<

Thanks very much to everyone that had a go at this weeks challenge, a very good challenge that some of us who don't already, will be adding to out practice routines.

This weeks winner once again is Hatrick with a fantastic score of 147 closely followed by the runner-up TheFox180 with a superb 146, beaten by a single score.

Final Standings:

Hatrick.....................147
TheFox180............. 146
Bovrilheid............... 130
Rebel.......................130
Hamo.......................129
USMC80...................126

Congratulations to Hatrick trohy happy dude

New challenge will be posted very soon, thanks again to all who took part.

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:25 am

Hmmm I think I will get Phil Taylor to join the forum and see what he gets next time, someone has to beat Hat Man Do!

I would have beat him this week but my err shoulder and hand were aching so not played much, ahem!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:32 am

Hahaha lol on floor
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:37 am

I'm sure you would have gripster... Toilet

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:44 am

cry laugh
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:45 am

I'l win next week hat dont worry about that :P
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:55 am

Hope you do fox but this weeks is made up off the top of my head.. affraid

Hat
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:08 am

The new Weekly Challenge is now up, Hatricks Challenge (Part 2), cheers hat clink glasses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatricks Weekly Challenge   Hatricks Weekly Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatricks Weekly Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1