We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagescastaway stags and mccoys mini remix LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

castaway stags and mccoys mini remix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rumandcork

rumandcork

castaway stags and mccoys mini remix Empty
PostSubject: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:45 am

stags from grip @27g[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and my mccoys mini setup-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:54 am

Nice , Rum ya changed ya avatar bud.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:54 am

Either you have huge hands or those McCoys are small!!!

For quality and value for money the McCoys are very hard to beat, I hope they have some new darts planned for 2013, cant wait to see what they come out with.

Nice one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:00 am

Big hands to slap u around Gripster lol
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:01 am

awww love ya signature too bud.
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:09 am

SilverSaber wrote:
Nice , Rum ya changed ya avatar bud.

lol yeah. thats roy nelson. we were watching him fight junior dos santos the other night and my wife and brother were pickin on me cause we look very similar. and i agree it was hilarious. lol!
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:14 am

side by side [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 am

Wow, those McCoys look tiny! What length is the barrel?? I really need to try a set of McCoys, they have some great looking darts and the price is beyond comparison.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Most of McCoys range (if not all) are based on well known designs, I have had the extras that are similar to a Klaasen/Priestley style, Max are very similar to Purists, Sabergrips are like Barney sharks and the Stealths are like a Paul Limm/Sigma barrel.
They also do Shark that is similar to P5's, usually same barrel shape with a slightly different grip than the original, all very well made and at half the price of the overpriced brand named version.

Definately worth a look.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:42 pm

They're also the only company i can think of that still have a copper tungsten range.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Datadart have some copper tungstens too, but its only the one model as far as I'm aware the Datadart CT
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:08 am

Ivefoundgod wrote:
Wow, those McCoys look tiny! What length is the barrel?? I really need to try a set of McCoys, they have some great looking darts and the price is beyond comparison.

those are the black sharks @24g and i they're listed at 38.5 mm length and max dia. @ 7.8mm. natural sharks listed just a tad shorter @35.8.

it is a very compact dart, very well made, and the flat black NTi finish is holding up superbly. flies very straight with with proper setup and as others have mentioned the great price puts these over the top. highly recommended proper dart.

they're listed on the darting around site @ 68.99$ but im sure you can find them new across the pond at maybe half the price. also recommend ebay which is where i stole these from IIRC less than 30 bucks practically new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: castaway stags and mccoys mini remix   castaway stags and mccoys mini remix Empty

Back to top Go down

castaway stags and mccoys mini remix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1