We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesLatest Aquisitions LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Latest Aquisitions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:45 am

Ok, yes, I have quit buying/selling/swapping/bartering/haggling etc etc. Going to stick to ONE set and ONE set only to fix my wonky throw!!

But in the meantime, I picked up a few sets to narrow my choice down:

https://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/canuckdartnut/?action=view&current=IMG406.jpg

Got these from Rebel - wanted to try a set of Barney's to see what they were like. Not as much grip as I wanted so I decided to get these from A180:

https://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/canuckdartnut/?action=view&current=IMG407.jpg

I like them, still working with them BUT....I weighed them and they are only 24.3 grams. Wish I had of gotten them in a 26 gram now (supposed to be 25).

In the mean time, I like my 22 gram Amberjacks (New Foundland here in Canada) and found an ebay seller:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/360353464678?var=630012490356&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

So I decided to get them in a 27 gram weight (trying to stay with a shorter barrel). Unfortunately, the grip was minimal and too heavy so I asked the seller if I could do an exchange. It was not a problem, so I opted for these:

https://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/canuckdartnut/?action=view&current=IMG405.jpg

Which resemble a set I have that are brass which I always wanted in tungsten. Only threw them for a few minutes so far but am liking them.

Are you still with me? Or did I lose you?

lol! cry laugh lol! cry laugh lol! lol on floor lol on floor lol on floor
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:52 am

cry laugh

Somehow I dont believe your intentions are sincere! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
rumandcork

rumandcork

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:57 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:17 am

Im liking that last set, what are they?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:19 am

Nice darts, I'd recommend trying the Barney Phase IIs, they have excellent grip. What darts are the Targets? They are a thing of beauty!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:31 am

The last set look nice to me as well - and good to see you are kicking the habit lol
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:42 am

Back to top Go down

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:02 am

Thanks for the comments and no, I am not typing this from a mental ward!

The Barney phase II''s look good - ya never know, I might do a swap for them some day. The barrel looks a tad long for me though. The Bronzer II's shown above are a good length for me - in all of my experimentation, I have discovered that I shoot better with a somewhat shorter barrel.

And while I am on the subject, why do manufacturers add length and not thickness when moving up in weight? I find that by doing this, it alters the throwing characteristics (as if I'm qualified to make that judgement lol! ). Just a pet steve of mine!!

And Ivefoundgod, not sure about your reference to the Targets - I did have a set listed here but have removed them - sold them the other day.
Back to top Go down

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:05 am

Sorry, I get it now - they are Target flights on Red Dragon darts.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:07 am

What specific Red Dragon darts lol
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:10 am

mc1958 wrote:
What specific Red Dragon darts lol

Never mind I just found them - they are 24g Bronzer 2's for anyone else curious lol.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:13 am

Not a bad price either Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
getagrip

getagrip

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:21 am

Yeah the Bronzers, I had some of them before, they are nice a bit like the Target Silica coating, think I sold mine on Ebay, may have been too long for me I cant remember now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
USMC80

USMC80

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:18 am

I love your avatar Canuckdartnut!
Back to top Go down

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:26 am

Thanks!! It's me sister!!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:02 am

eyepop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latest Aquisitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Aquisitions   Latest Aquisitions Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Aquisitions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Show Us Your......... :: Show Us Your Darts-