We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSetting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics ! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics ! Empty
PostSubject: Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics !   Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics ! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sorry about the little blurry pic. As you notice I have taken a permanent marker and sectioned off the numbers. This inables me to write down the number of hits per round. Say your practicing Bulls, just write your total in each box. Example first throw you hit two so in first box you write 2, next round you hit 3 and in second box you write 5 and so on. Sorta makes life easier, at least for me.

Below I have set it up for large segment grouping all numbers!

Below I have set up a routine doing doubles (numbers circled indicate its a double number) triple is underlined. I find it helps me and may help you. Just a thought. You will see a plus 2 written, that just tells me I'm at 50 darts and lets me know where I stand at the halfway mark if doing say 100 darts at the 20's

Last edited by SilverSaber on Sat May 26, 2012 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics !   Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics ! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 am

Handy to have a board like that too, I just do mine on a piece of paper, but I think I would prefer a board like that to be honest! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics !   Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics ! EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:48 am

It works for me.
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics !   Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics ! EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:30 am

i like it larry. i need to get a chalk board for my set up at home but it was hard enough finding a decent place for the dartboard let alone a chalk/dry erase board! we've been living in a small cottage and doing major renovations so things have been a little cramped. i mainly use my laptop for practicing on n01, but a chalkboard would sure be handy for cricket and other games.
Back to top Go down
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

PostSubject: Re: Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics !   Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics ! EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:56 am

Looks good Larry. Nice idea to use the permanent marker to keep the guidelines. I use a pen and paper for my board in the garage and my bedroom board has a chalkboard but because of a lack of space it has never been used, too dangerous to chalk a score when playing someone else. Might have to invest in the Bulls whiteboard version for the garage though, especially with summer here Smile
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics !   Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics ! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 am

Anybody try it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics !   Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting up my chalk Board for different routines ! Pics !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1