We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesNew Members Introduction - Page 11 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

New Members Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

New Members Introduction - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 am

Hey I watched an old Top Gear Episode the other day were they went to the town where Nascar was born, they were in a garage with the Mayor of the town getting some tyres and that song came on the radio and the Mayor was dancing and singing to it lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
JohnK

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi there! I was told about this site from someone at a tourney a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd check it out. I was really impressed with how active the forum is, and how friendly the members are, so I felt I had to join!

A little about myself: I'm a fairly new darter... just picked up a dart in January of this year when a co-worker convinced me to join a local league. I figured... drinking beer and throwing sharp objects - what could go wrong?? I was hooked immediately. Joined Flight School in February and I don't think there has been a day since that I haven't spent at least an hour in front of a dart board!

Name - John Kirchoefer
Age - 36
Nickname - None
Location - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
Darts Used - 22g Unicorn Sigma 950
Favorite double - 10
Highest Checkout - 170 (1 time during a practice game - I'm convinced it was a fluke. Never gotten better than 130 in league)
Least Darts (501) - 12
Least darts (Specify, 301, Cricket etc) - 8, 301 DIDO
Favorite player(s) - Newton, Whitlock, Wade, Barney
Favorite drink - Fat Tire Ale
Favorite food - Curry
Hobbies - Cycling, darts, and a little more darts. After that, probably darts. Oh, and throwing sharp pointy things at the wall.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Thats great John and warm welcome mate!

Once the darts bug has bitten it bites hard and wont let go, enjoy the journey! good job
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Nice one john, your going well for only starting in January mate. Keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:57 pm

Welcome John, good to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:20 am

Good to have you here John Very Happy Those are some good stats too good job
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:25 am

JohnK wrote:
Hi there! I was told about this site from someone at a tourney a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd check it out. I was really impressed with how active the forum is, and how friendly the members are, so I felt I had to join!

A little about myself: I'm a fairly new darter... just picked up a dart in January of this year when a co-worker convinced me to join a local league. I figured... drinking beer and throwing sharp objects - what could go wrong?? I was hooked immediately. Joined Flight School in February and I don't think there has been a day since that I haven't spent at least an hour in front of a dart board!

Name - John Kirchoefer
Age - 36
Nickname - None
Location - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
Darts Used - 22g Unicorn Sigma 950
Favorite double - 10
Highest Checkout - 170 (1 time during a practice game - I'm convinced it was a fluke. Never gotten better than 130 in league)
Least Darts (501) - 12
Least darts (Specify, 301, Cricket etc) - 8, 301 DIDO
Favorite player(s) - Newton, Whitlock, Wade, Barney
Favorite drink - Fat Tire Ale
Favorite food - Curry
Hobbies - Cycling, darts, and a little more darts. After that, probably darts. Oh, and throwing sharp pointy things at the wall.

OMG 10 months and those stats!!!! Im going to flight school

weldone john you are truly blessed and welcome tho the nutz
Back to top Go down
JohnK

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:12 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome it is much appreciated! Very Happy

And those stats are just one-time personal bests that came out of the blue in a short flash of brilliance... my actual day-to-day darts are a bit more mundane I think. After 10 months and many hours of work I'm sitting on a 25-27 dart average 501 and just a touch under 3mpr in Cricket. My first major goal is to get to a consistent 24 dart average, but I think there is still a ways to go for that! In any case, I'm finding that I'm just really enjoying the journey, and that's the important thing, I think.

And Dirty G, I would definitely recommend Flight School. It it amazing and truely gives results. George knows what he's talking about!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:23 am

Sounds good John.

Looks like we have a few in common. Darts, bikes, and Colorado.

Glad you found the site.

welcome
Back to top Go down
djrocs88

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Hello everyone, I am a new member from Canada who is just in a fun couples league here and enjoys the sport very much. Never shot a 180 in my short career but hoping to someday. I am amazed at the amount of dart companies and also the amount of gorgeous darts. Over here in Canada we don't get to see the sport televised much and we get the crap gouged out of us to buy a half decent set but I have been watching ebay and doing some deals with A180 to build my collection of weapons of mass destruction lol. In fact it was on ebay that I found out about this forum and look forward to many pointers to get my 180. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:57 pm

^^^ Glad yo have you.

You came to the right spot.

We have all the darts you can watch here. Feel free to catch up with 6 pages of recent matches including the entire World Grand Prix held a couple weeks ago.

Just click here and it will take you to our dart channel...

http://www.justin.tv/dartsnutzforum/videos

Being new, don't be shy, ask questions and have fun. You'll be getting that 180 soon enough.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Hi djrocs welcome aboard .
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Welcome aboard Djrocks88. You have found your way to the best darts forum on the planet.

Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:56 pm

gyday ofrom OZ djrocs welcom to the NUTZ have a look around and hear are some tips on getting your first max.http://www.dartsnutz.com/t3737-so-you-ve-hit-t20-t20-then

and this:
http://www.dartsnutz.com/t220-flight-school-the-way-to-improve-improving-through-better-practice-enroll-here-http-wwwhowtodartscom-category-flightschool

this will get you exited

http://www.dartsnutz.com/t3818-show-us-your-big-score-you-know-you-want-to
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:30 pm

djrocs88 wrote:
Hello everyone, I am a new member from Canada who is just in a fun couples league here and enjoys the sport very much. Never shot a 180 in my short career but hoping to someday. I am amazed at the amount of dart companies and also the amount of gorgeous darts. Over here in Canada we don't get to see the sport televised much and we get the crap gouged out of us to buy a half decent set but I have been watching ebay and doing some deals with A180 to build my collection of weapons of mass destruction lol. In fact it was on ebay that I found out about this forum and look forward to many pointers to get my 180. Thanks

Welcome aboard mate, that would have been one of my Ebay listings I guess, I usually have my pics watermarked with the forums address Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nuts2nuts

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi guy's. A friend I met who sold me a set of target sport 90s told me that this site was top notch and that the community here was warm and friendly so I decided to join in!

I'm just a beginner here and I have been playing for at least a year now. Hope I get to improve my game as well as meet new people here! Cheers Laughing

Name -Cecilio Magsino
Age -17
Nickname -none
Location - Quezon City, Philippines
Darts Used - 23g Winmau Smooth Ted Hankeys
Favorite double -15
Highest Checkout -107
Least Darts (501) -15
Least darts (Specify, 301, Cricket etc) - 10, 301
Favorite player(s) - Wade, van Gerwen, Waites, O'Shea
Favorite drink - Not legal yet. Very Happy
Favorite food - Salmon
Hobbies - Shooting, Football, Darts, Photography. Mostly stuff that has to be aimed. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Glad ya found us.

You'll find our forums are very busy compared to others.

Glad to see you posting right away. happy dude

welcome
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Welcome aboard Cecilio!

Thanks for posting too, its always great to see new members getting stuck in straight away! good job

Back to top Go down
nuts2nuts

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Hope for the best things to come for all of us. happy dude
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Gyday n2n ope you enjoy the forum as much as i do and make alot of new friends. You had winmau sold at hankey.
Back to top Go down
Sp

Sp

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Name - SP
Age - 32
Nickname - Spunky
Location - Stourbridge, West Midlands
Darts Used - Unicorn Purists (gold)
Favorite double - Tops or 18's
Highest Checkout - 167
Least Darts (501) - 12
Least darts (301) - 8
Favorite player(s) - Steve Beaton, Tony O'Shea, Glen Durrant, Ted Hankey
Favorite drink - Cider
Favorite food - If it's bad for you I'll like it
Hobbies - Darts (obviously), Watching Football, going to gigs (Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age etc,etc)

Last edited by USMC80 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited name (innapropriate))
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:51 am

Good to hear from you SP
Back to top Go down
Sp

Sp

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 am

I'd just like to add that I've spent a little time today negotiating my around the site and I like what I see. I've also felt very welcome as I've had a go at the darts challenges. I think you fellas can consider me a regular.

Cheers clink glasses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:17 am

Sp wrote:
I'd just like to add that I've spent a little time today negotiating my around the site and I like what I see. I've also felt very welcome as I've had a go at the darts challenges. I think you fellas can consider me a regular.

Cheers clink glasses

That's awesome to hear SP. One of the best new members we've had in awhile. It's always great to have someone new jump right in and have a go at posting and even participate in our challenges.

Hope you make a habit of hanging around.

welcome
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:19 am

Not a new member ....but I thought I would fill this out!! lol!
Name -Trevor McInnis
Age -38
Nickname -Bubbles
Location - -Nova Scotia
Darts Used -27g John Parts Gold Titanium
Favorite double -Top
Highest Checkout -170
Least Darts (501) -10
Least darts (Specify, 301, Cricket etc) -301...6
Favorite player(s) -Power....Whitlock...Gary Anderson!!
Favorite drink -Bud Light
Favorite food -Pizza...ice cream
Hobbies -Golf...darts...woodworking

Last edited by McInnis180 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:40 am

Always nice when a ................ oh wait not a new member! ya git! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:41 am

nice stats trevor but foods is tha a icecream pizza or ice cream and pizza lol jk
Back to top Go down
thorn22

thorn22

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:29 am

Hi All! I'm Adam 'Thorn' Smith, a darts enthusiast and promoter that loves to travel. I'm part of the dartsaroundtheworld and dartsunderground team, and I love to seek out new darts and new friends in exotic places around the world. I also write for BullsEyeNews! Thanks JD for inviting me to this forum
Back to top Go down
http://dartsaroundtheworld.com
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:31 am

Good to have you on board Adam.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:32 am

glad you've joined. welcome hi ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduction   New Members Introduction - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Members Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next