We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesMy Chunky Stumpies LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

My Chunky Stumpies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
3xBullseyesMe

My Chunky Stumpies Empty
PostSubject: My Chunky Stumpies   My Chunky Stumpies EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:36 am

The darts im using now are below 23 gram chunky stumpies best grip of a Dart ive used ..

though the shortest lenghth of a Barrel ive ever used Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mc1958

mc1958

My Chunky Stumpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Chunky Stumpies   My Chunky Stumpies EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:14 am

They do look nice for short darts - but a bit too short for me as I use around 48-50mm. And all the Red Dragon darts I've got or tried have all felt great as well.
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

My Chunky Stumpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Chunky Stumpies   My Chunky Stumpies EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:40 am

mc1958 wrote:
They do look nice for short darts - but a bit too short for me as I use around 48-50mm. And all the Red Dragon darts I've got or tried have all felt great as well.

Mc,
Ye they are a short barrel although i am used to a short barrel normally though a 45.7 mm in lenghth when a played with very slim

19 gram darts the featherlights and also 20 gram slim silverstreak darts ..its about getting used to the Barrel

as only had now a week or so and last night i felt i was throwing some gd darts down in 14 darts for a double with 501 dble start

But admittedly also not so good darts also inbetween ..but if i can do such then i can do such again and possibly bettering such darts

But win or lose then its all about enjoyment although we all like to win crikey i dont like losing a game of tiddlewinks Laughing

and ye Red Dragon darts are fine darts ..when the people of Wales were here for the Rugby i noted some going to Dart board
in the pub and one guy asks me where you get your darts m8 ..I told him they came from Red Dragon in Wales lol

He sais its a wonder they havent fallen apart ..i mean how can a dart fall apart really ? Not a very gd ambassador
for Wales i told him Smile But personally ive never had any bad gear or been treated badly by the people at Red Dragon
which is one reason i bought my last Dartboard from them and not 1st time buying a board from them
as once also got the Red Dragon Board with red Dragon written on the board i remember Smile
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

My Chunky Stumpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Chunky Stumpies   My Chunky Stumpies EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:17 am

Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

My Chunky Stumpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Chunky Stumpies   My Chunky Stumpies EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:34 am

Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

My Chunky Stumpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Chunky Stumpies   My Chunky Stumpies EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:44 am

Ye like the Grip on them Larry and getting used to the Barrels now

although on hold until my back feels better Sad

Just realise i have pic of them way above post Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Chunky Stumpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Chunky Stumpies   My Chunky Stumpies Empty

Back to top Go down

My Chunky Stumpies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1