We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesCampaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV Empty
PostSubject: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Someone has created an online petition to hopefully get a response from TV companies, may be a long shot but if plenty of people sign it then you just never know, I have signed it so hope you guys will too!:

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/dartstv

With millions of darts players and fans all around the World we feel it is time the sport had it's own dedicated TV channel, sign this petition if you agree and when we have enough support we will send it to Sky TV, the PDC and the BDO and see if we can help make it happen. We know there is a lot more involved than just an audience (finance and the like) but if you do not let people know that there is a demand for something then it will never happen so here we go...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:19 pm

signed
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Just signed as well
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 pm

There is also a very small questionaire with this too:

http://dartstv.questionform.com/public/Darts-TV-Channel

spread the word people and get signing, can only try and if it happens will be of benefit to all darts lovers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HowlingMonkey

HowlingMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:50 am

Signed. I will post a link on our league web page and our league facebook page as well.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 am

HowlingMonkey wrote:
Signed. I will post a link on our league web page and our league facebook page as well.

nice one!
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Signed aswell...not that I can see it doing any good as there's nothing to stop you making up names and adding them. Chris Packet, Chris Peacock, patty O'Door (insert funny name here) etc etc.
Hope something comes of it anyway Good Luck
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:58 pm

hamo wrote:
Signed aswell...not that I can see it doing any good as there's nothing to stop you making up names and adding them. Chris Packet, Chris Peacock, patty O'Door (insert funny name here) etc etc.
Hope something comes of it anyway Good Luck

Yeah I guess thats true, but I think the guys who started the petition are using it more as a signal to the powers that be that people would be interested in such a thing, may not get anywhere but its worth a try. Smile
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:31 pm

yea it can't do any harm, if ya don't ask ya don't get and all that.
it would be terrible if people went and added extra names to get the numbers up a bit *wink wink*
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 pm

My woman reckons a full time dart channel would ruin me. I reckon my womans just jealous cause shes rubbish at darts ( well, worse than me anyway ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:41 am

Bigshow wrote:
My woman reckons a full time dart channel would ruin me. I reckon my womans just jealous cause shes rubbish at darts ( well, worse than me anyway ) Very Happy

Very Happy well it will be better than all these soaps they watch! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chalk Is Cheap

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:44 am

Signed. Can you imagine a channel with all the old classic matches aired in full? In between current comps from around the world?

wow...
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 am

getagrip wrote:
Bigshow wrote:

I despise soaps, especially that Eastenders rubbish. The wee fella Mitchell was like Billy Elliot one minute then Ronnie Kray the next. I`d never tire of slapping that wee lad.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:02 am

Bigshow wrote:
getagrip wrote:
Bigshow wrote:

I despise soaps, especially that Eastenders rubbish. The wee fella Mitchell was like Billy Elliot one minute then Ronnie Kray the next. I`d never tire of slapping that wee lad.

cry laugh cry laugh cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:25 am

Chalk Is Cheap wrote:
Signed. Can you imagine a channel with all the old classic matches aired in full? In between current comps from around the world?

wow...

That would be amazing. How many times could you watch it though?
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:13 am

A darts channel could show soft tip comps past and present from around the world. I remember Eurosport used to show some soft tip darts from Japan.
Back to top Go down
am33

am33

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:58 am

Excellent idea, signed.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:59 pm

am33 wrote:
Excellent idea, signed.

Good job mate, not sure it will ever amount to anything but it wont hurt to try!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 am

Signed today
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:05 am

well since I tweeted about this earlier it went from 170 to 194, which is good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV   Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV Empty

Back to top Go down

Campaign To Get A Darts Channel On TV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1