We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest images21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley  Empty
PostSubject: 21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley    21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:36 pm

hey guys, figured i'd take some pictures of my new darts. played in a local team tournament today (my team came in second place out of 20 teams, should have been first fan ) and one of the local dart supply retailers put these up for raffle. usually i have piss poor luck but ended up winning the darts! well chuffed today, new darts and a 2nd place finish, can't complain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i like the shape, but they are a little light for my liking at 21g (use 23-25g myself). had a quick throw with them and they throw nice, no 180s yet but a nice 140 after 6 hours of darts today haha. i think they'll fit quite nicely in my growing collection!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: 21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley    21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Nice looking arrows - well done of both the raffle and the 2nd place
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: 21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley    21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Well done mate, cant be bad winning a free set of darts! Very Happy

I have had quite a few sets of Priestly darts always liked them but since getting his older Harrows version, I think I like that version better.

The gold Priestlys are very nice too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: 21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley    21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:07 am

very nice! congrats on the placing and raffle.
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: 21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley    21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:20 am

these darts are growing on me. just spent 30 minutes giving them a throw, tweaked the setup to dimplex kite flights and moved my grip up to the "ball" at the nose and bam, i'm shooting like a mad man. they're just such a nice dart to throw, i'm contemplating using them for my next league match on wednesday night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley    21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 am

I'd love to find another set of these in 15 gram.

Sold the ones I had years ago. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley    21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley  Empty

Back to top Go down

21g Winmau Dennis "the Menace" Priestley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1