We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesRed Dragon - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Red Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Rage

The Rage

Red Dragon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 pm

May be light at the end of the tunnel afterall then mate Good Luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:51 am

I went and edited & deleted some of my posts in this thread. In all fairness, I WAS mad when I received the wrong darts. I jumped the gun a bit and didn't give them the chance to reply. Knowing how rare they are it was very unfortunate a mistake was made. But since then, the Folks at Red Dragon have gone ABOVE AND BEYOND anything I could of ever expected. They could of just given me my $40 back with an apology and been done with it. But they stepped up and did something that has TOTALLY surprised me. Shows what a great company this is when a mistake is made.

In fact, I've recently had another company make an error in shipping and they really didn't want to do anything to fix the problem. NOT the case with Red Dragon. I can't tell you guys how happy I am with what they are doing. To me, that's what sets companies apart. Sure, mistakes WILL happen from time to time with anyone. But what is done after the mistake makes a difference. Top notch stuff from Red Dragon. More details as to what they did follows.

happy dude
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:56 am

Great to hear JD! and I agree with what you say its how a company handles a problem that makes the difference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:03 am

getagrip wrote:
Great to hear JD! and I agree with what you say its how a company handles a problem that makes the difference.

Definitely makes a difference on how some companies handle a problem. With today's social media it's easy to bash a company when an error occurs. But I wasn't being fair to them by not waiting to see what they would do. Just when you think there couldn't possibly be a solution to a problem, they stepped up and made things 10X better. happy dude
Back to top Go down
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:15 am

I happen to know that they take customer satisfaction VERY seriously. If you ever have a complaint just get in touch with them. They are very professional and eager to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:38 am

Neil Birkin wrote:
I happen to know that they take customer satisfaction VERY seriously. If you ever have a complaint just get in touch with them. They are very professional and eager to help.

And THAT is what sets some sites apart from the rest. Every company is going to mess up at some point in time. No way around it really. I'm more then pleased at what they are doing for me at the moment. Great customer service. Some of the best I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 am

What they do for you Jd?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 am

Thefox180 wrote:
What they do for you Jd?

I'll share when it all gets here. Very Happy

Until then.....

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:52 am

Are you still maybe wanting my gold 15gs?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:12 am

Thefox180 wrote:
Are you still maybe wanting my gold 15gs?

There still might be a chance I would want them.

I'll pm ya in a bit...
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 am

Very Happy grip hiding
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:21 am

Good to hear that they are setting things right JD. Let us know what it is when it happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:24 am

Red Dragon is a top Notch bunch in my book!!!! trohy
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:25 am

maybe we should start giving service awards trohy
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm

My review of red dragon. I ordered from them back in april or may of 2012.

Total Rating: 4/5 Beers

Website: two thumbs up. Extremely slick! Although, their site frequently crashed my browser.

Storefront: Not sure. Have never visited

Summary: Currently part of Winmau and Nordor company. Sponsors top players.

Selection: If I had more than two thumbs to put up I would. HUGE selection. Extremely reasonable prices! Lots of super unique styles! Hex shaped darts, sky pros, slim jims, feather lights, bunker busters, they cover the gamut and then some, if I was a richer man, I'd buy them all and change my name to Neil Birkin!

Delievery: Slow, but I'm on the west coast of the US, so that was expected from an over sea's shipment.

Service: One thumb up. For some reason, the UK credit card processing system kept rejecting my card. Apparently they have different and more rigorous credit processing systems.

Overall: Two thumbs up. Huge selection of specialty darts, and the flight designer is super rad, I just wish I could get unicorn style shapes like Sigma and DXM flights made(hint hint).

Experience: My own personal experience was a little strange. When I ordered from them I recieved an email after my confirmation email that said my order was rejected because my credit card didn't pass their security checks. Then an employee, or webmaster from red dragon emailed me to clear the problem up. However, I was suspicious because his email address was located at some fishing website(apparently another site he worked at). I facebook snooped him and confirmed he did work for red dragon. Got it straighted out, they were very professional. They took it very seriously, and processed my card manually.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Free stuff from Red Dragon !!   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:02 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:33 am

Here's my updated and final review for Red Dragon.

I was put in contact with head of Winmau sales from admin here at our site.

I was looking for a set of very rare 15 gram gold Dennis Priestley's that were made back in 2008-2010 in very small quantities. He got back to me very quickly and said he had approx 15 sets each of the silver and gold ones in 15 grams. He said the gold ones were the last sets out there. Being associated with Red Dragon he listed the darts on clearance for me and let me know the second he updated the page so I could be 1st to order, as the availability was limited. I ordered one of each.
After I ordered I posted the link to the darts and they quickly sold out from members here. About 10 days later I received my package. I got the 15 gram silver ones but instead of sending the gold ones an error occurred and was sent some other set they had on clearance. I was totally bummed because my immediate thought was there is no way I'll get a set now.

I contacted RD again and sent a pic of the darts they sent me. I was a bit upset because I figured I was out of luck and would probably just end up getting a refund. This is where Red Dragon went above and beyond what i could of ever expected. They told me not to worry as they would do whatever it took to get me a set of the gold ones. In the mean time they send me ANOTHER set of the 15 gram silver ones on the house (free).

About a week later I passed emails back and forth with the man himself. He said he remembered me from Witch City Open back in 1996 as I was the only American that would play cribbage with him. Dennis was in my hotel room for a game of cribbage and a cold beverage. He also said he would send a set of his very own 15g custom made gold darts. Sure enough, a week later I had a set of his darts in my collection and a personal signed note from Dennis P himself.

Red Dragon went WAY out of their way to fix an error. This is what separates a company from the rest. ANY dart store can sell you something cheap, but what happens when something goes wrong? They were always in constant contact with me, even if it was just an email to say good morning and my darts were on the way.

Red Dragon now has a customer for life. They are top notch customer service and really stand behind everything they sell. Great, great company.

Top marks all the way across the board from me. A++++++

Last edited by Winmau on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:48 am

That is great to hear that everything got sorted and then some. It is always great to read about how a shop takes pride in what they do and how they continue to offer great customer service. +1 to Red Dragon good job
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:19 am

Am soo glad JD. Pure and RD have always been great with me. Once RD sent me the wrong weight of dart. They let me keep them and sent the others asap. so two big thumbs up for them. So Lefty all good scores for them from me mate.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 am

table updated. Thanks for the feedback good job
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:37 pm

I ordered a set of Element 6 B darts from RD on 10/15 and the whole transaction took 9 days. Now, that may sound normal, but it's much better than that. I got the confirmation right away (+1). On their website it says that it takes 7-10 days for the custom engraving. I got the shipping notice in 4 days (+1). That means it only took 5 days to cross the pond (+1). That is pretty amazing to me. The only non + would have to be the shipping, 12.25 quid. I had a question before the order and they answered that in one day (+1). Overall, a great experience. good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:05 am

Was just shopping around and tried to add a set of Winmau darts to my basket and it says they won't ship to to the USA? Weird I thought.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:30 am

I wonder if that is new? I feel like they used to...
Back to top Go down
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:40 am

Not a fan of RD and cant see me ever ordering from them again, they have messed orders up sent part orders on a few occasions and find there customer service to be particularly poor.

I spend a fair bit of money on darts but not with RD now which is a shame as they have some quality kit, if i still have the emails i will stick them up but possibly deleted them now and wont use them every again.

3 out of 10
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:50 am

customer service is censored i sent them a mail stating that one range of their darts had no options for weights or even to buy when you clicked on them . they replied telling me that they are handmade tungsten darts etc etc and the price . so i replied again (twice) never got back to me and the problem is still there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:53 am

That's strange how people can have such drastic differences with the same company. I was on one end where I couldn't believe what they did to help me out, yet others have no luck at all.

confused
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Red Dragons U.S. Customer Problems   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Before I write about my history of Negative experience with red dragon, let me say first that Red Dragon is not a bad company per say and they make damned fine products and sport a HUGE variety with alot of unique products and services. Their flight designer is super innovative but more than a little pricey.

My first negative experience(not why I'm writing this post) took place last july when they rejected my credit card three times as fake and or stolen because it failed to pass stricter european credit card standards? Standards that don't exist for my bank apparently. Eventually after a week of back and forth on the phone and in email we got it sorted out but the web master's email address for red dragon was from a british fly fishing website(apparently that he also managed but looked suspicious).

However today I have an issue with their shipping/flight designer services. Love their online flight designer, assuming you use standards or pears. With my recent switch from hammys to craven style darts I've been using pear flights instead of sigmas, seems to produce the same effect on that longer dart since I hold my darts near the tip with a pencil grip. So with the switch, and the lack of nice looking pear flights I decided to give the flight designer a whirl. Although I was/am extremely hesitant about their massive over pricing for limited runs I decided to splurge being christmas and all. Went to check out deliver for the UK is 1pound. However I am in the U.S.. Delievery across the pond is 7 pounds! For JUST a set of flights that is pretty unreasonable, that brings the price for 12 custom flights up to about 60 dollars U.S. where a set of flights runs from about .30 cents to 1$. Pretty outrageous, especially when Pure darts is delivering me a set of darts, flights and stems for 4pounds.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Thats quite a lot for shipping flights but if its by tracked post that will be why. If it was by normal Airmail it would still be around £3.60.
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:08 pm

either way for a package the size of a large coin and a tenth of the weight thats pretty frustrating! If you go to alibaba outsourcing page you can get a around a 1000 flight order for .05 -.1 a flight so 50-100$ Might as well save up and get a life times worth!

dart flights on alibaba
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 am

I merged the "Red Dragon Shipping to US Problem" thread with the "Red Dragon" thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next