We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSo how many sets of darts do you have ? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

So how many sets of darts do you have ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

So how many sets of darts do you have ? Empty
PostSubject: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:34 am

I got about 20 way too many gonna be selling some soon.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:38 am

Not many, about 350 or 400 dunno really, sold some but bought more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 am

Compared to Darren I'm a mere beginner - about 40 sets for me lol
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:05 am

4 at the moment. had 5 but i just gave my brother a set for his birthday as they were the style he used but i couldnt get on well with them. am eying to move the count up to 5 but i'm in no hurry.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:08 am

10 maybe
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:53 am

A dozen or so darts throw
Back to top Go down
Chalk Is Cheap

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:13 am

3. Two sets of what I used to play with and 1 set of what I currently play with.

Speaking of which. For sale: 2 sets of Winmau Sabotage 24g. One gently used, one new in the package. Smile
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:20 am

I've got 14 at home, and 3 sets that people has loaned, last year I sold 28 sets of darts, and it pains me even today, if I could turn back time I wouldnt had sold the darts.
I love collecting, but there are only 3 sets of darts that I play for real with.

But of course, if its just a little local tournament I sometimes pick a number, and choose that dart whose number i drew Smile And some days I can play quickfire-games (best of 11 501 do) against the computer with different darts each heat Smile But thats only when I dont have a comp in the near future (approx 3-4 days)
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:22 am

Chalk Is Cheap wrote:
3. Two sets of what I used to play with and 1 set of what I currently play with.

Speaking of which. For sale: 2 sets of Winmau Sabotage 24g. One gently used, one new in the package. Smile

Post em here if ya want, just have to have prices on them

http://www.dartsnutz.com/f7-darts-trading-buy-sell-swap-or-wanted-darts

Last edited by USMC80 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:00 am

Have probably owned about 100 or so but currently have one set as have just sold 4 sets on eBay! Have another set on the way as I just couldn't resist a set of Kongs on eBay. If I like them I'll get rid of my Steve Wests which will take me back down to one set lol!
Back to top Go down
Chalk Is Cheap

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:05 am

USMC80 wrote:
Chalk Is Cheap wrote:

Post em here if ya want, just have to have prices on them

http://www.dartsnutz.com/f7-darts-trading-buy-sell-swap-or-wanted-darts

Ah, thanks for that. Just posted them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:36 am

I've only got 2 sets of the same kind of darts just in case one of them breaks or gets ruined some how i will have a back up set. That's all I need really. I would love to be able to collect darts but there is no way I could have multiple sets in the house and not keep switching every time I'm playin bad.. when I know it's never the darts and always me. That way I work on what I'm doing wrong rather than adding more variablity to whats wrong by swithchng darts. Thats not to say I will shoot with my current darts forever I still like to try different darts just not own them. If I ever come across a set I really like I might give them a try for a while.

Hatrick
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:02 am

Hatrick wrote:
I've only got 2 sets of the same kind of darts just in case one of them breaks or gets ruined some how i will have a back up set. That's all I need really. I would love to be able to collect darts but there is no way I could have multiple sets in the house and not keep switching every time I'm playin bad.. when I know it's never the darts and always me. That way I work on what I'm doing wrong rather than adding more variablity to whats wrong by swithchng darts. Thats not to say I will shoot with my current darts forever I still like to try different darts just not own them. If I ever come across a set I really like I might give them a try for a while.

Hatrick

I am in the exact same predicament you describe, would love to get rid off everything but my match darts but I just love the other sets for various reasons even though I don't use them.
I am thinking of taking the plunge and getting rid though, I don't use them and would soon forget about them as I have with every set of darts I have ever sold.
Only set that sticks out in memory were some Klaasen's, but think that is because they were the only set of front bubbled darts I have ever had.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 am

4 at the moment but that may be changing soon. I'm getting anxious to start shopping around and I have a couple of sets that I really should just swap out.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 am

I keep telling myself to sell most of what I have and have been doing so, but then I just bought more so I give up really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 am

I am now back to one set, 21.5g Kongs- silver with gold points and I love them. Haven't used them much but they fly awesome, I now understand the hype surrounding them, may have to invest in s gold set to indulge my inner dart tart! Lol
Back to top Go down
madzkymadz

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:23 pm

3 at the moment. My 1st dart set I kept for and my current dart set now with a reserve Smile
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Have 26 sets so far...thinking about selling them all..............NOT....lol lol!
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:58 pm

I'm down to 7 sets. Sold off 3 sets. Now considering to buy an old model Target stone grip 24g set that looks like Barney darts. must resist...
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:58 pm

dannyd180 wrote:
I am now back to one set, 21.5g Kongs- silver with gold points and I love them. Haven't used them much but they fly awesome, I now understand the hype surrounding them, may have to invest in s gold set to indulge my inner dart tart! Lol

They are good aren't they - the best darts I've owned after my customs (although the Harrow's ICE are running them close at the moment). I've actually got 3 sets of the gold ones now - 2 with the old logo on and 1 with the new logo lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how many sets of darts do you have ?   So how many sets of darts do you have ? Empty

Back to top Go down

So how many sets of darts do you have ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1